Friday 8 November 2013

21wks

Its been awhile since i've written…the truth is, I could not remember my login or my website address!!! I'm not usually this bad but this pregnancy has made me a bit…stupider!!!!

I had my congenital defects scan yesterday and it was brilliant. I got to see everything and if i'm honest, it made me a little teary. We don't want to know the sex of the baby but we sat there trying desperately to figure it out. We were given a disk with 54 pictures and spent last night trying to decide if it was a boy or girl…we have not come to a firm conclusion…plus we have no idea what we are looking for, except the tell tale signs its a boy and we can't see anything thats obvious.

As for myself everything seems to have settled down, I don't have gross morning sickness anymore, I have a lot more energy and feeling pretty good. I get the occasional back aches but nothing to whinge about. I did have an allergic reaction to fish oil tablets though, i'm not sure allergic reactions to things you have never been allergic to before are common??

I'm still going to the gym 4-5 times a week doing weights and cardio. I have adjusted my weights program though because some things have started to get uncomfortable and with my joints becoming increasingly loose I thought it best in order to prevent any mishaps. Food is going well I haven't been eating sugar….until yesterday!!!! It was my husbands birthday and I ate waaaay too much treat food!! It made me feel so sick and I had a pounding headache….lesson learned!!! I'd only put on 3kgs at 18wks but i've made up for it in the last three!!!! Total gains thus far…5kgs…I'm pretty happy with this : )

No comments:

Post a Comment